Could it be you?
As Signable continues to grow, so does our Customer Success team. And we’re looking for a newbie to join the team in our Bristol based office.
We love our customers and we want to make their lives better by using Signable. We have a passion for making people succeed by making an inherently long old-school process simple and streamlined. And that’s exactly the reason why we are looking for another Customer Success Champion who have the customers’ success at their core!
If you’re a person with real energy who loves helping people, you’re perfect for the role. We’re looking for someone that is friendly, with amazing people skills. You need to be self-driven and be motivated to give people a truly exceptional experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly
- Be the first point of contact for customer queries (via phone, e-mail, live chats, customer support software)
- Onboarding new clients fast and efficiently
- Having the confidence to advise when we may not be the ideal solution
- Ensuring that the customer reaches their aims and goals with Signable thus giving them success
- Advising on most cost-effective options
- Continual education to customers
- Being able to evolve as the business needs
We are looking for:
- Strong IT literacy (you will be expected to switch between different software seamlessly)
- Passion for technology
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Super organisation skills
- Great team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A love of picking up the phone
- As we are a distributed team, the ability to work as such is a must. We use software tools to help our communication and for sharing work (Google Drive, Slack, Trello, etc)
If you are all of the above and more then we want to hear from you! But, if you need to be in a corporate, policy-laden environment then we probably won’t be your best option or you for us. Our culture and a willingness to adapt is key.
What do you get in return?
For going above and beyond for our customers, you can expect…
- Unlimited holiday time (yes, unlimited, really)
- As a growing company, you’ll have the chance to grow with the company, both professionally and personally. There’s always budget available for personal training and improvement. This includes conferences, training/courses and any resources you may need
- Technology, any technology, to do your best work
Based in Bristol, full time.
Cut off date for applications is January 4th.
Please send CV’s through the link below, successful applicants will be interviewed on 9th January 2019.
Salary £20k – £24k
If you want to join Team Signable, please complete the form below: