Google Docs integration with Signable
Google Docs let you create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations that can be worked on with others collaboratively at the same time. They can be accessed on a computer, phone or tablet and with or without an internet connection.
With this integration, you can connect your Google Docs account to your Signable account making it easy to send your Google documents straight to your client’s inbox and get an eSignature in response.
Everything in one place
With Google Docs integration you can easily push your documents out to be eSigned through your Signable account. Simply create the document or load it from Google Drive, add your signing field, select your signing parties and send! It’s just as simple as using Signable normally, but this time you don’t need to upload your file to the Signable app.
- Remove unnecessary steps when sending a document by writing, sending and signing documents in Google Docs.
- No need to export anything or upload files into the Signable App.
- Add your signing fields easily and simply click where you need to insert a signature.
- Invite others to comment and add their input.
- Your documents are safe and secure with Signable.
- The documents you send through Google Docs will show up in your Library in the Signable app.
How do you get started with Google Docs integration?
Adding this integration is easy. Simply head over to the Google Workspace Marketplace to download our integration from there and you can be sending documents in minutes!