Front End Developer
Signable is in need of a front end developer to help build new features and improve existing ones. You will be provided with all the tools you require to grow your skills as well as help grow Signable. We work in a completely version controlled (Git) environment so knowledge and experience of using Git is essential. Your first day will involve pushing code to the production servers. The role is permanent, full time and based in our offices in the centre of Bristol.
Signable is a product of the company Centation based in Bristol. We are a small team , however we are passionate and hard working towards our goal of becoming the best electronic signature service available in the UK. You will be joining a fast paced company who take risks but ensure everything we produce is amazing. Signable is growing fast and you have the opportunity to grow with the company both personally and professionally.
What we value
Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of our cultural values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. Collaboration is a trait we look for, with the ability to work with others as well as independently, if needed. Above all, be human, both to our customers and each other.
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- Knowledge of AJAX and JSON
- Front end optimisation
- Cross browser debugging
- A mentality of always wanting to improve and grow
- Experience with building Progressive Web Apps (Service Workers, manifest’s e.t.c)
- PHP/SQL knowledge and experience
- UI design
- Great writing skills (we often communicate via team chat which relies on clear and concise writing skills)
- Unlimited holiday time
- Budget available for personal training and improvement including conferences, training and resources
- Want to work remotely? Go ahead, otherwise feel free to work in our Bristol city centre offices
- Technology, any technology to do your best work
Up to £30,000, depending on experience
Feel like you are up for the challenge? Complete the form below. No agencies please.