We don’t need any payment info – just a few quick details and you’re good to go!
What is an eSignature?
eSignature [ee-sig-nuh-cher] n. A technology that allows a person to electronically affix a signature to an online contract.
An electronic signature, or eSignature, is information in an electronic form, which is “associated with other data in electronic form and which is used by the signatory to sign” (eIDAS). In simple terms, an electronic signature is the digital version of a paper-based method of signing signatures, on an electronic document. But beyond being just a squiggle on a screen, they legally bind electronic documents, in just the same way as paper ones do.
Are eSignatures Secure?
Our eSignatures are 100% safe and secure, with SSL encryption on every page you visit on the Signable website. So no one can snoop on your password or the documents you send & sign using our services. Every action from the point of uploading is logged in a full audit trail that’s attached to the corresponding envelope in your account. You’ll be able to see right down to the minute when the signee has opened the document. We offer you the choice of password protecting anything you send with us, and it’s never, ever stored as plain text. What’s more, everything is stored securely in the cloud, so they’re accessible only by you and users you’ve given permission.
Are eSignature Legal?
We comply with regulations set out by the eIDAS to ensure your documents are legally binding in any court. Here are some ways we have your back, legally. When everyone’s signed the document, you’ll get a full copy of all signatures with a certificate showing you:
- Each signing party
- Dates, IP addresses, and fingerprints
- A full audit log
The document is stored securely in your account for easy access, by just you, anytime. To ensure all your documents are secure & legally binding we provide:
- eIDAS compliance & exceedance of UK eSign regulation
- Detailed audit log stored for each signature action
- Identification of users verified before permitted to send documents
- Document integrity checked, always
- Unique salted fingerprints for each document
- Secure storage of documents and data
- Signatory identity verified via email address, timestamps and geo-tracking
- SSL 256-bit AES/RSA encryption
- Only you and people you’ve authorised can access documents
Why Go Paperless With Signable’s Electronic Signatures?
- Get started in 60 seconds
- No lengthy contracts or hidden costs
- Secure and legally binding
- World class customer support, ranked by Wootric
- Full audit log of documents
We entered the digital age years ago, but, we still find it acceptable to wait weeks for a client to sign our critically important documents. With Signable it takes seconds to send a document straight to your clients’ inbox and get an electronic signature. Signable is the perfect app to send documents online. Using eSignatures you can sign online, on any device, quickly and easily whilst we make sure the document is legally binding and secure. Sign up to our 14 day free trial and you’ll be up and running with sending documents in minutes. Get started now!