Try 14 days of eSignatures free
Enter your details below to access your trial
What is an eSignature?
A digital signature, or eSignature, is information in an electronic form, which is “associated with other data in electronic form and which is used by the signatory to sign” (eIDAS). In simple terms, a digital signature is the digital version of a paper-based method of signing signatures, on an electronic document. But beyond being just a squiggle on a screen, they legally bind electronic documents, in just the same way as paper ones do.
Are eSignatures secure?
Our eSignatures are 100% safe and secure, with SSL encryption on every page you visit on the Signable website. Two-Factor Authentication so you can make sure no one can snoop on your password or the documents you send & sign using our services. Every action from the point of uploading is logged in a full audit trail that’s attached to the corresponding envelope in your account. You’ll be able to see right down to the minute when the signee has opened the document. We offer you the choice of password protecting anything you send with us, and it’s never, ever stored as plain text. What’s more, everything is stored securely in the cloud, so they’re accessible only by you and users you’ve given permission.
Are eSignatures legal?
We comply with regulations set out by the eIDAS to ensure your documents are legally binding in any court. Here are some ways we have your back, legally. When everyone’s signed the document, you’ll get a full copy of all signatures with a certificate.
To ensure all your documents are secure & legally binding we provide:
- eIDAS compliance & exceedance of UK eSign regulation
- Detailed audit log stored for each signature action
- Identification of users verified before permitted to send documents
- Document integrity checked, always
- Unique salted fingerprints for each document
- Secure storage of documents and data
- Signatory identity verified via email address, timestamps and geo-tracking
- SSL 256-bit AES/RSA encryption
- Only you and people you’ve authorised can access documents
- Two-Factor Authentication
Why Go Paperless With Signable?
- Get started in 60 seconds
- No lengthy contracts or hidden costs
- Easy to use eSignature platform
- Flexible plans for every business
- Secure and legally binding
- Highly rated customer support
- Full audit log of documents
- Discounts for UK registered charities