Create Electronic Signature free
Need a document signed?
An online signature or electronic signature is a digital version of a handwritten signature. It can be added quickly, easily, legally and securely. Advantages of electronic signatures and Signable include:
- Signable allows you to get your documents ready with our drag and drop software and then send them from any device.
- If your client is 5,000 miles away or right next door you can send them a document that will arrive instantly.
- Instantly see the status of your documents, keeping an audit trail of multiple online contracts is easy with Signable.
- Greatly increase your sign rate, not tomorrow, not next week – today.
- Reduce your office clutter, reduce the paper you use and benefit the environment.
- Signable integrates with a variety of tools making it easier to send documents seamlessly.
- Save time and money!
Interested? Create a free account and start sending documents with Signable’s 14-day trial.
Free Electronic Signatures for businesses
With Signable you can send documents including PDF files, Microsoft Word documents and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to be signed electronically. Asking your clients to create an electronic signature when signing documents can save you both time and money.
Signable lets you send documents at the click of a button. Electronic Signatures are legally binding, easy to use and highly secure, no paper or handwritten signatures required.
You can add an electronic signature to a variety of documents including:
- Recruitment contracts
- Tenancy agreements
- Customer order forms
- New customers contracts
Are electronic signatures legally binding in your country?
In the UK electronic signatures are as legal as signing on the dotted line, but what about in other countries? You may need to send documents worldwide and different countries have different laws when it comes to electronic signatures worldwide. We have a set of handy guides about the legality of digital signatures across the globe.
Click the links below to find guides divided across the following continents:
How to do an online signature in your industry
Our industry guides are here to help you see how electronic signatures can be of use in your industry. Our guides are free to download and will give you insight into these sectors:
Benefits of Electronic Signatures
Online signatures have a lot of benefits. Why not read one of our previous articles to find out more?
- What is Signable?
- Can electronic signatures be used in court?
- What does your electronic signature say about you?
- What does eIDAS mean?
- Benefits of a Paperless Office
- Benefits of Electronic Signatures
You can also head over to our blog which is regularly updated with new content related to the electronic signature industry.