Edit and sign documents online
Sign up for your free trial below
Learn how to sign a document with Signable
Watch our short video to learn how to use Signable to send and sign Word and PDF documents online.
Are electronic signatures legal?
When implementing a new digital process it’s important to know that you’re still compliant with the law and with your business’ cybersecurity policy.
Our electronic signatures are legally compliant with the EU eIDAS law as well as the US eSign act. So, you can be sure any documents signed online can be used in court as evidence.
As mentioned above, when a document is completed by all parties, you as the sender will receive the full document, complete with legal authentication that outlines:
- Each signing party
- Dates, IP addresses, and fingerprints
- A full audit log
Are electronic signatures secure?
You’re fully covered when dealing with your client’s information, as Signable has SSL encryption on every page your information cannot be seen by third parties or shared with anyone you haven’t allowed access.
To further the security of your documents we provide:
- Identification of users verified before permitted to send documents
- Document integrity checked, always
- Unique fingerprint IDs for each document
- Secure storage of documents and data
- Signatory identity verified via email address, timestamps and geo-tracking
- SSL 256-bit AES/RSA encryption
- Only you and people you’ve authorised can access documents
- Two-Factor Authentication
What do you get with our free trial?
You get access to all our features including:
- Custom branding
- Full trackable document archive
- Password-protected documents
- Teams & permissions
- IP Allowlist
- One-click reminders
- Full activity overview
- Full UK phone & email support
- Upload and sign PDF or Word documents