Working from home? Increase productivity with eSignatures
Sign up below to try 14 days for free
How to send documents electronically
Imagine your usual process of obtaining signatures. You print, send, wait for the signee to send the document back, and file. Or you meet them in person with a witness, they sign and you file the document.
Sending the document or contract electronically cuts out most of these steps from your traditional process. Meaning you can send, receive a signed document and file that document before lunch, without ever leaving your desk.
This is what makes electronic signatures a huge productivity booster, especially when you’re out of office. You’re able to send as many documents as you need to anywhere in the world, instantly.
Electronic signatures can be used for documents like:
- Sales contracts
- Rental tenancy agreements
- Employment contracts
- Freelance ‘services for hire’ contracts
- Accounting agreements
- Photography contracts
- & many more!
Simply upload your document to an eSignature solution, like Signable. Insert the signing parties’ email addresses. Use our tool to add fillable fields onto your document (Text fields, date, signature, tick boxes & more) and hit send! Then you just wait for the party to sign and submit the document. You’ll then receive an email with the signed document in – If you’re using Signable this document will be saved in your account automatically.
Are electronic signatures safe?
When you use Signable to send your documents electronically, you can be sure all your information is safely encrypted and your eSignatures are compliant with the UK, EU & US eSign legislation.
When you use Signable we provide:
- SSL Encryption of all information
- eIDAS, US eSign law & global compliance
- 3 choices of eSigning – Upload signature image, typed signature, drawn signature
- Automatic filing in your account, or automatic filing in your DropBox account with our Dropbox integration.
- Increased document signing rate
Are electronic signatures legal?
We comply with regulations set out by the eIDAS to ensure your documents are legally binding in any court. Here are some ways we have your back, legally. When everyone’s signed the document, you’ll get a full copy of all signatures with a certificate showing you:
- Each signing party
- Dates, IP addresses, and fingerprints
- A full audit log
To ensure all your documents are secure & legally binding we provide:
- eIDAS compliance & exceedance of UK eSign regulation
- Detailed audit log stored for each signature action
- Identification of users verified before permitted to send documents
- Document integrity checked, always
- Unique salted fingerprints for each document
- Secure storage of documents and data
- Signatory identity verified via email address, timestamps and geo-tracking
- SSL 256-bit AES/RSA encryption
- Only you and people you’ve authorised can access documents