eSignatures are built for everyone – How to do an Electronic Signature
With our updated easy peasy interface, customisable options, integrations with your apps and not a piece of paper in sight, electronically signing and adding a signature to a document is straightforward with Signable.
We’ll show you how with our simple step-by-step guide…
How to do an Electronic Signature: Sending a document:
- Upload – Upload your document straight from your computer, DropBox or use a saved template. With Signable you can insert a signature in a Word document, upload a PDF file or add an Excel spreadsheet.
- Customise – Add your signing fields to your document, e.g. signature line, signature fields, date field etc.
- Remember to assign the right party to the right fields!
Do you want to set up a password to up the security of important documents? We’ve got you covered, tick the box.
- Who’s Signing? – Pop the Signee(s) name and email address into the box and presto! You can choose however many people you want to sign, just add more parties until you’re satisfied. If you want to just send a copy to them, slide the bar to the right for ‘copy only’.
- Send – Once you’re ready to send your document out for an electronic signature click the send button and we’ll do the rest!
How to do an Electronic Signature: Signing a document:
- Open the email from Signable.co.uk
Click your unique link to the document. You’ll be taken to our super simple signing page. You don’t need to have an account with us to sign or create an electronic signature and don’t worry signing PDFs or other documents is easy. But you know what they say ‘once you eSign, you’ll never go back’…
- Complete your sections
The sender will have specified what you need to fill in e.g. your signature. You can draw your signature using a touch-screen device, type it or you can sign by uploading an image of your signature. Be it typing, drawing or image file, they’re all perfectly acceptable.
- Press ‘Send’
Once you add your signature and everything is filled in, go ahead a press send. A copy of the signed document will be sent to you and everyone else who signed, including the sender. The signee will be able to look at the documents sent anywhere, at any time and from any device including tablets or by mobile device.
That’s it! Easy, right?
Ready to give electronic signatures a go?
You can sign up for our free trial below, no credit card required! Or, if you’re stuck on how to do an electronic signature, just fire any questions you have at us. We’re certain you’ll be sending documents like a pro in minutes.
If you would like to find out about our flexible pricing structure, have a look at our plans page.