Change the way you work with eSignatures
ESignatures allow you to send, sign and store any kind of document you need online
You’ll save money, time and speed up your day
6,000 companies can’t be wrong
Sign up for 14 days of free sending and signing!
Some companies who love us…
Are Electronic Signatures Secure?
Our eSignatures are 100% safe and secure, with SSL encryption on every page you visit on the Signable website. So no one can snoop on your password or the documents you send & sign using our services.
Every action from the point of uploading is logged in a full audit trail that’s attached to the corresponding envelope in your account. You’ll be able to see right down to the minute when the signee has opened the document.
We offer you the choice of password protecting anything you send with us, and it’s never, ever stored as plain text.
What’s more, everything is stored securely in the cloud, so they’re accessible only by you and users you’ve given permission.
Are Electronic Signatures Legal?
We comply with regulations set out by the eIDAS to ensure your documents are legally binding in any court. Here are some ways we have your back, legally.
When everyone’s signed the document, you’ll get a full copy of all signatures with a certificate showing you:
- Each signing party
- Dates, IP addresses, and fingerprints
- A full audit log
The document is stored securely in your account for easy access, by just you, anytime.
To ensure all your documents are secure & legally binding we provide:
- eIDAS compliance & exceedance of UK eSign regulation
- Detailed audit log stored for each signature action
- Identification of users verified before permitted to send documents
- Document integrity checked, always
- Unique salted fingerprints for each document
- Secure storage of documents and data
- Signatory identity verified via email address, timestamps and geo-tracking
- SSL 256-bit AES/RSA encryption
- Only you and people you’ve authorised can access documents