Try Signable free and start creating electronic signatures today!
Electronic signatures make contract signing easy for everyone involved with no handwritten signature needed, but how do they work? Creating a document for electronic signature with Signable is straightforward, simply follow our step by step guide:
- Upload your document straight from your computer, DropBox or from a saved template. PDF files and Microsoft Office Word documents or Excel files are ok.
- Add your signing elements, tick boxes etc.
- Do you want to set up a password to up the security of important documents? We’ve got you covered, tick the box.
- Pop the Signee(s) name and email into the box and presto! You can choose however many people you want to sign, just add more parties until you’re satisfied.
- Click the send button and we’ll do the rest!
- In no time your document will be sent back to your Inbox, signed, with full legal authentication.
It’s that easy! Find out yourself how to create an electronic signature by signing up to a 14-day free trial today.
We don’t need any payment info – just a few details and you’re good to go!
What if you’ve been asked to add your signature to an electronic document?
How to create an electronic signature if you’re a signing party is really straightforward.
Simply open the document you’ve been sent, feel free to read it at your leisure. When you’re happy and ready to sign you can insert your signature in the required places a number of ways.
- By uploading an image of your signature.
- You can draw your signature using your mouse or touchscreen.
- You can simply type your name onto the signature line.
Signable Electronic Signatures
With Signable you learn how to create an electronic signature and sign any document electronically. No paper documents needed. Which means no paper costs, no need to think about storage and you’ll be reducing your businesses carbon footprint.
What would you do if you could save your organisation both time and money? By using electronic signatures you can do both. Signable lets you send and sign documents or add new signatures at the click of a button.
We also have a number of integrations that you can sync with. They make sending your documents even easier, these integrations include:
If you have a suggestion for an integration we should introduce in the future then let us know here.