How to create an online signature for free with Signable!
We don’t need any payment info – just a few details and you’re good to go!
Electronic signatures make contract signing easy for everyone involved with no handwritten signature needed, but how do they work? Creating a document with an electronic signature is straightforward, simply follow our step by step guide:
- Upload your document straight onto Signable. We accept PDF, Word or Excel files.
- Drag and drop your text and signature fields to the document(s).
- You can choose however many people you want to sign, just add more signing parties until you’re satisfied.
- The click the send button and we’ll do the rest!
Your document will be sent straight to the recipient for signing. It’ll then be sent back to your inbox, signed, with full legal authentication.
How to create your own online signature:
Simply open the document you’ve been sent and when you’re ready to sign you can insert your signature using one of the below methods.
- By uploading an image of your signature.
- You can draw your signature using your mouse or touchscreen.
- You can simply type your name onto the signature line.
- For typed signatures, there is also the option to change the font and style of your eSignature.
Signable Electronic Signatures
With Signable you learn how to create an electronic signature and sign any document electronically. No paper documents needed. Which means no paper costs, no need to think about storage and you’ll be reducing your businesses carbon footprint.
What would you do if you could save your organisation both time and money? By using electronic signatures you can do both. Signable lets you send and sign documents or add new signatures at the click of a button.
We also have a number of integrations that you can sync with. They make sending your documents even easier, these integrations include:
If you have a suggestion for an integration we should introduce in the future then let us know here.